I’ve made significant updates to the post. Lots of new media.
Across the Atlantic in merry old London, Sony held their PlayStation Day press event. What came out of it? Quite a bit.
I’m sure they’ll be plenty of impressions from all the playable games there. In the meantime, here are some bits of media/info:
- It’s from DICE and it looks very fresh. I’m all for it. Unlike another ‘Bad Company’ game made from them.
Resistance 2 (November 2008)
Killzone 2 (February 2009)
- *New* Off Screen Trailer (Good Quality)
- Off Screen Gameplay (Great quality)
- Off Screen “Attract Mode” (GameTrailers rip)
- *New* Off Screen Gameplay (Good quality)
- High Resolution Screenshot (More on IGN)
- Very good. Very brown, though. It looks very nice in some screenshots, but rough in others. Thankfully, it looks slick in motion.
LittleBigPlanet (October 2008)
Motorstorm Pacific Rift (Late 2008?)
Haze (May 2008?)
- Demo on PSN EU Store. Will try later with impressions.
There was focus on community building features, downloadable content and user generated content for both SingStar and Buzz. I’m sure it’s welcoming for fans of the series. Especially, for Buzz fans since they will be given the ability to create their own questions for the game.