It’s that time again. NPD numbers are out so. So let’s take a look at the breakdown!
- Wii – 675.1K
- Nintendo DS – 452.6K
- PlayStation 3 – 208.7K
- Xbox 360 – 186.6K
- PlayStation Portable – 182.3K
- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV (360) – 871.3K
- MARIO KART W/ WHEEL – 787.4K
- WII FIT W/ BALANCE BOARD – 687.7K
- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV (PS3) – 442.9K
- WII PLAY W/ REMOTE – 294.6K
- SUPER SMASH BROS: BRAWL – 171.1K
- IRON MAN (PS2) – 130.6K
- GUITAR HERO III: LEGENDS OF ROCK (Wii) – 116.8K
- POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: EXPLORERS OF DARKNESS – 107K
- POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: EXPLORERS OF TIME – 102K
Surprising month. Not too surprising, though. Wii is still dominating with Wii-Fit and other WIi related software doing outrageous numbers. PS3 edged out the Xbox 360, but in the grand scheme of things: they’re both losers to Nintendo.
GTAIV still going very strong for the Xbox 360 (PS3 version is doing respectable), but since there’s a obvious lack of hardware sales, it must be penetrating deeper into the pre-existing install base.