Breakdown of vital info:
- Available in Japan on Nov. 1st, 2008
- Will not launch in North America until “well into 2009“
- Slightly lighter/thinner etc.
- 3.25 inch screen vs the Ds Lite’s 3 inch
- Larger/better speaker
- No Gameboy Advance cartridge slot
- 0.3 MP camera – Has picture editing capabilities too
- SD Card support which will allow transferring of photos to the Wii
- Additional onboard memory for DS Ware downloadable titles
- DS Ware titles will be priced at free/200/500/800 Wii Nintendo Points
- AAC audio support
- Web browser (downloaded from DS Ware service)
Some pictures and photos of the new handheld to follow.