Not a lot of brand new, super fantastic reveals, but a fair bit of impressions and info popped up. If you noticed, there are a lot of fighting game related tidbits below and that’s somewhat on purpose. There was just a lot of talk, info and media of the upcoming fighting games.
As always, more stuff will be tacked on as I find them.
- White Knight Chronicles Online mode breakdown
- Offline mode will consist of custom characters which you can create and recruit during the single player campaign.
- That custom character’s experience, skills, items and money will be shared between the two modes.
- Single player progress will determine what’s available to you in the online multiplayer.
- Online mode described to be very Phantasy Star Online-esque.
- Up to 16 players in a lobby, but only 4 players can enter a quest at the same time.
- Lots of quests promised via DLC.
- Support for keyboard, but voice chat not 100% confirmed
- White Knight Chronicles costumes for LBP very possible.
- New Castlevania Teaser
[gametrailers 41243 nolink]
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom info via Giant Bombcast Day 1 Episode
- It doesn’t have the standard six button layout. Not even the standard four button layout from Marvel vs Capcom 2.
- It has light, medium and hard attack buttons followed by an assist button.
- Apparently, it’s being developed on “Wii” calibur hardware which is why its launching simultaneously for both the Nintendo Wii and arcades.
- Japan only for now.
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Gameplay
[gametrailers 41290 nolink]
- Street Fighter IV – More Sakura Gameplay
[gametrailers 41268 nolink]
Leave a Reply