- Wii – 679.2K
- Nintendo DS – 510.8K
- Xbox 360 – 309K
- PlayStation 3 – 203.2K
- PSP – 172.3K
- PlayStation 2 – 101.2K
- WII FIT (WII) – 777K
- WII PLAY W/ REMOTE (WII) – 415K
- MARIO KART W/WHEEL (WII) – 292K
- LEFT 4 DEAD (360) – 243K
- CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR* (360) – 235K
- SKATE 2 (360) – 199K
- GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR (WII) – 155K
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS (DS) – 135K
- MARIO KART DS (DS ) – 132K
- LORD OF THE RINGS: CONQUEST (360) – 113K
My Predictions: 275K
My predictions were quite off for this month. The only console I was close on was the PlayStation 3 numbers. It also looks like the PS2 is just about to go under 100K.
Software sales didn’t surprise me too much. Skate 2 raking in only 199K isn’t much of a surprise considering the month it was released in.
I’m pondering what I’m going to do with the U.S. NPD Hardware Watch 2009. I’m even considering dropping the feature completely – more on that later.