What the deuce? Aren’t these FYI posts usually posted on Tuesdays? I bet you didn’t even notice they were missing. Not much happened yesterday, but today is April 1st and there will be plenty of crap to post about.
April Fools 2009
- Killzone’ 2’s Secret Character
- The Next Metal Gear Solid Game (YouTube)
- YouTube’s New Viewing Experience
- StarCraft 2 Terratron Unit
- Diablo III Archivist Class
- World of Warcraft Pimp My Mount
Press release shared a handful of statistics concerning LittleBigPlanet:
- Over 725,000 unique levels have been created
- Over 125 million games have been played
- Over 4 million comments have been posted
Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Announced
Apparently, Jak & Daxter are returning to the PSP and PS2. The PS2 is no stranger to PSP ports, so I guess it’s not that surprising that it’ll be receiving a new first party title this late in its life cycle. Expect the title to debut in autumn of 2009.
First Madden 10 Screenshot
I don’t usually post screenshots from Madden games, but this first screenshot from Madden NFL 10 was surprising. They chose to release this? A 1080p screenshot of a 720p game with blurry textures and aliasing? April Fools? Wii edition? You decide.
Not much of a fan of Jak or Daxter. The PSP title was alright.