- Bionic Commando: Rearmed PSN Trophy Patch Coming (via PlayStation.Blog)
- Trophy Support
- New “Normal” difficulty setting with the following changes:
- When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint
- Albatross B level removed
- Added ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length
- If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead, they will keep connected and reel in
- Unlimited lives
- Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix:
- When upgraded, the weapon also becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip
- Fixed for all difficulty levels.
- Intel’s Confusing Naming Scheme Revealed? (via AnandTech)
- Core i5, Corei3 and Core i7
- Most confusing part is the fact that there will be Core i7 for both LGA-1156 (new) and LGA-1366 (current)
- Core 2 Duo & Core 2 Quad naming scheme disappearing along with Centrino
- “New Xbox 360” for 2010 “Confirmed” By Steve Ballmer (via TGDaily)
- Confirmed at “The Executive’s Club of Chicago” while discussing “the role of innovation in changing economic times.”
- Most likely “slim” Xbox 360 with Project Natal camera bundled
Opportunity to play more Bionic Commando: Rearmed? Nice. Confusing consumers with all these Core i-something nonsense? Insane.
New Xbox 360 with Project Natal in 2010? Not surprised.