- Punisher: No Mercy Hitting PSN July 2, 2009 (via PlayStation.Blog)
- First person shooter
- online arena-style multiplayer w/ solo and team-based missions for up to eight players
- Single player mode as well
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3.0
- Price: $9.99
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Coming to PSP (via CVG)
- Via Retail UMD and PSN download
- Will have additional content and cater to the PSP hardware
- Sonic the Hedgehog Turns 18 Today (via NeoGAF)
- PSN Release of Final Fantasy VII Passes 100, 000 Downloads (via Kotaku)
- Max Payne 3 Screenshots (via Official Website)
- Intel To Power Some Nokia Phones (via TechReport)
A relatively slow week. Punisher: No Mercy has a release date after how long? I lost count. I remember seeing it during my “exclusives searches”. (Which will have a new release soon!)
As for Max Payne 3’s look, this is what I have to say about it:
Perhaps Max Payne 3 is simply going through its “hobo” phase and will resurface with some new fangled take on bullet time set in a noir setting.
But in the end, I really don’t care. It’s not Remedy, and it’s been so long that I consider this a spin off of some sort.
Happy birthday, Sonic. Now that you’re legal, will you finally star in good game?