- 80 GB model will encounter hardware constraints as Sony has given approximately 60 days worth of inventory
- 160 GB models will not be constrained yet
- PS3 Slim and price cut lined up for this fall
- Pro (60 GB) will be replaced by Elite (120 GB) model after an early September price drop of some sort
- Pro models will begin disappearing in July/August; will be heavily promoted with bundles
- Holiday bundle coming in October
And that’s it. Sounds logical and this person hasn’t let us down yet. Expect price cuts, people!