Capcom have been busy writing press releases over the past couple of days. Most of it is good news.
The first piece of news was today’s confirmation of Lost Planet 2 for PlayStation 3. It was confirmed for Xbox 360, but not for Sony’s console. Unfortunately, no release dates were set in stone.
A value triple pack containing Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4 and Lost Planet: Colonies was announced yesterday. It’s for the Xbox 360 and it will be in stores on September 8 for $39.99 USD. I’d actually pick this up, but I already have two of those three titles.
Finally, the last piece of good news comes from Capcom’s Unity blog. They’ve announced a plethora of PS1 & UMD legacy PSP games are on their way to the PlayStation Network. Capcom wants that free money and good for them for providing their fans the opportunity to acquire these classics.
Here’s the list for the curious:
- Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded (UMD Legacy)
- Mega Man Powered Up (UMD Legacy)
- Dino Crisis (PlayStation Legacy)
- Powerstone Collection (UMD Legacy)
- Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (UMD Legacy)
- Resident Evil 2 (PlayStation Legacy)
- Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (UMD Legacy)
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max (UMD Legacy)
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PlayStation Legacy)
- Capcom Puzzle World (UMD Legacy)
No dates were announced for these as of yet.