Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Stats from the multiplayer demo:
- Total Number of games played – 1,217,424
- Total Number of Kills – 92,110,787
- Total Number of Treasures Captured – 1,860,645
- Total Amount of Money Earned – $38,841,367,350
- Total Time Played – 9,905 days (or 27+ years!)
A single review stat:
- 17/34 reviews are scored 100 and currently sits at 97/100 average on MetaCritic
Halo 3: ODST
- Sold 2.5 million units within the first two weeks of release
- Generated $125 million in sales
- Total franchise sales exceeds 27 million units
- $40 CAD at EB Games (I just traded it in towards Forza Motorsport 3)
I’m surprised by ODST’s numbers. I didn’t think it would do that well seeing how it’s primarily single player focused. I wonder what the trade-ins are with that title. Regardless, I still recommend you all play it. It’s pretty good!
As for Uncharted 2’s stats, it’s shocking to see how many hours were logged with the multiplayer. 27+ years! And that’s just the demo. I hope this translates to excellent sales; Naughty Dog deserves it. But I do wonder how much of it was spent waiting on the matchmaking though. Hey ohh!