Want to get the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 DLC for free? Here’s a guide I cleaned up for your viewing pleasure. I take no credit for this. It’s similar to the Mass Effect 2 Dr. Pepper DLC code trick.
Please note that the DLC is currently only available for the Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 and PC users still need to wait for EA/DICE and/or Dr. Pepper to release them.
These are the codes you can use:
Use these codes after signing up at the Dr. Pepper website. You can only use the code once per account, but the codes are universal.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown:
- Create a new account at the Dr. Pepper website. (You can use @Mailinator.com as valid e-mail address, but it’s not necessary since confirmation isn’t required)
- Enter a universal code from above and ‘Submit’. (You can enter ‘No Purchase’ for the questions below the code, if you wish)
- Right-click the ‘Claim now’ button and copy the URL/link
- Place the URL in your web browser’s address bar
- Change the =3 at the end of the URL to =4 (or vice-versa if it doesn’t work) and hit ‘Enter’
- Claim your Bad Company 2 DLC using the same EA account you are using with Bad Company 2
- Repeat 1-7 for the remaining DLC
Let me know if the instructions don’t work or need clarification.