1. Splinter Cell 6 In Development at Ubisoft Toronto Studio
2. Third Person Squad-Based Shooter, Binary Domain, Announced (Developed by Yakuza team)
3. Rumor: Uncharted 3 Will Take Place In The Desert (via Kotaku)
- I sincerely hope they bring back the stealth aspect of the Splinter Cell franchise. I just finished Conviction, and that was not a stealth game. This is the studio’s first major project, so I wish them the best.
- Binary Domain looks generic. But since this is from the Yakuza creator, I’ll give it a chance. Even though it is a third person shooter from Japan…
- Uncharted 3 in the desert? Sure. Uncharted 2 had all sorts of locales so I wouldn’t put the possibility of a desert scenario pass them.