- Wii Redesign Coming Before Christmas (via Official Nintendo Magazine UK)
- Removed GameCube backwards compatibility & ports
- Blizzard is serious about bringing Diablo to consoles (via EuroGamer)
- Blizzard assembling console team
- More details to come
- Mac OS X 10.7.1 update fixes a handful of issues (via Apple)
Some redesign. They made it horizontal friendly by rotating the logo and removed a feature that was barely used. I guess every dollar counts when it comes to Nintendo. Especially after the surprise price cut of the Nintendo 3DS.
Diablo to consoles makes a lot of sense. Will it be Diablo III? I don’t see why not, but Blizzard didn’t confirm anything, so it could be a modified experience. Apparently Torchlight works well with a controller and I honestly cannot see why it wouldn’t work. It may not allow the quickest reactions, but it’s not like playing an RTS.
I don’t think anyone is expecting Diablo to be on consoles day and date with the Diablo III on PC, so don’t fret over that crazy Diablo fans.