Take a look kids. Media Molecule and Sony are bringing out a slew of new LBP content just in time for the Christmas holidays!
First up, a new patch with the following changes:
- Play – New Search Modes: More ways to find interesting levels like Most Hearted, Highest Rated and Busiest!
- In-game Store: Browse, buy and play downloadable content, such as the soon-to-be-released Metal Gear Solid packs, without needing to go to the Playstation Store
- Create – Save As: Save your level to a different slot on the moon while mid-edit.
- Share – Keyboard text chat: Plug a standard USB keyboard into your PS3 and just start typing. Or, press Tab on your keyboard to go straight to the standard PS3 text entry screen.
- Image export: save the photos you take in game to your hard drive.
- Fixed “Wheel of death” bug where Sackboy could get stuck endlessly respawning out of a checkpoint
- Better support for third party controllers
- Fixed stretch Sackboy arms
- General server improvements and optimization
- Improved the corner (vertex) editing tool
- Improvements to how Popit deals with complex shapes
- Improved Sackboy animation and made it harder to slap accidentally while acting
- Fixed lights so they don’t forget their colour
- Improved Online multiplayer level selection
Next? The Metal Gear Solid 4 two downloadable content packs: