God of War III was released earlier this week and now that I’ve finished the campaign, it’s time to take a look at the backlog.
I actually want to go back to God of War III and tackle the Titan mode and eventually obtain the Platinum Trophy for it, but there’s just too much other games to finish and start.
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 campaign – I actually just wrapped this up. It wasn’t bad and I might go back for the few remaining collectibles required for Trophies.
- BioShock 2 multiplayer – This is more or less for Trophies at this point. I’m sitting at 36/40 levels and the number of interesting elements have come down to a crawl.
- Metro 2033 – I think this will be my next game to start anew.
- Final Fantasy XIII – I’ll get to this once my brother finishes it.
- Super Mario Galaxy Luigi Run – I want to at least finish the game (sans all stars) by May.
Then there are games which I still have yet to obtain including Heavy Rain. Needless to say there’s still much to occupy my time with.
As for reviews and such? I’m working on the God of War III one and will write a little something about Bad Company 2‘s campaign shortly after.