After spending all that time and effort on this Boxing Day 2010 post, I ended up with very little. Perhaps that’s a good thing since this haul is already $500+:
- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth for $23.49 (33% off)
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future for $29.99 (Not on sale. Used it to pad for free shipping at Amazon.ca. Plus, I wanted it)
- Harman Kardon HKTS 15 for $449.99 ($75 off)
- Pre-order Killzone 3 for $49.99 ($10 off)
- OCZ Vertex 2 60GB for $99.99 ($30 off)
Total (after taxes, gift certificates & fees): $684.58
Not many games since I already owned nearly everything that went on sale.
What I skipped out on:
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and Vanquish deals because I have a feeling I can get them for $30 instead of $40 in a month or so.
- NFS: Hot Pursuit (PC) for $20 because I know it’ll fall in price rather quickly and hopefully on Steam (not D2D).
I went in this year wanting a new speaker system upgrade I found one. I hope it offers a substantial improvement since this set is 2+ years old and it’s about $50 more than I was hoping to spend.
I’ve been spending plenty of time in the wild west. 20 hours in and they’re still throwing out new stuff to do. I’ve also returned to Gran Turismo 5, but I am still griping about the interface and technology issues. I put up with these issues because the driving is so good.
I was planning on playing more Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light and Donkey Kong Country Returns with my brother, but we haven’t gotten around to it yet. Plus we have a mountain of Blu-rays and shows to catch up on.