- Battlefield 3 reveal on March 1st; gameplay teaser today (see below)
- Apple is holding an iPad 2 event on March 2nd (via Engadget)
- First Dead Space 2 expansion chapter, Severed, debuts March 1st for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
- Red Faction: Armageddon debuts May 30th for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC
- Gears of War III debuts September 20th exclusively on Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 Gameplay Debut
Dead Space 2 Severed Trailer
By this time next week, I should know what I need to know about iPad 2 and will probably be pretty giddy over the details from Battlefield 3.
I’m very curious about the length of the Dead Space 2 expansion chapter. For $7 it seems very reasonable. I’m currently playing through Dead Space 2, so I technically shouldn’t be looking forward to more content yet. Plus I have Killzone 3.
So many games and many more to come!