October is just around the corner. I still can’t believe it but the calendar doesn’t lie. With October comes games and lots of it. Here’s a list of titles I have intention of getting/trying and those that I have already pre-ordered.
Week of Sept. 30
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, 360)
Week of Oct. 7
- Disohonored (PC, PS3, 360)
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC, PS3, 360)
Week of Oct. 21
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PC, PS3, 360)
- Forza Horizon (360)
- Killzone HD (PSN)
Week of Oct. 28
- Assassin’s Creed III (PS3, 360)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PC, PS3, 360, Vita)
- Okami HD (PSN)
Week of Nov. 4
- Halo 4 (360)
- LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3)
Week of Nov. 11
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PC, PS3, 360)
Week of Nov. 18
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
- Persona 4: Golden (Vita)
- Hitman: Absolution (PC, PS3, 360)
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Week of Dec. 2:
- Far Cry 3 (PC, 360, PS3)
- Rayman: Legends (Wii U)
Many titles listed but not many titles bolded. After trying the demo, I regret not picking up XCOM: Enemy Unknown now but I know it’ll drop in price relatively quickly — especially those that are also released on PC.
Looking at the list for this year, it seems like this is one of the weakest holiday lineups for Sony. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale should be resonating with me but I’m not hot on it. LittleBigPlanet Karting? I haven’t even started LittleBigPlanet 2 which aligns better with my interests, why would I even consider getting Karting?
I just want to play The Last of Us.
I bought the ASUS RT-N66U for about $170 after taxes & shipping. It’s the most expensive router I’ve ever purchased but I thought it was necessary in order to improve my wireless bridging situation. I could solve all of this with a cable but that just seems too easy and I don’t want to resort into drilling holes just yet.
If this router doesn’t work out for range at least I’ll be getting one super fast router.